Our resort offers some of the finest whitetail hunting in Georgia. We supplement feed our deer year round to maximize their overall health and growth potential. Our goal is to grow big mature bucks, so we ask that all bucks taken have at least a 15” spread and at least 4 points on one side.
Whether you like to hunt from tree stands or blinds, our resort offers a comfortable setup with great viewing access to Georgia deer. We provide several different hunting environments from hunting over lush food plots to oak lined creek bottoms or thick brush.
We only offer a limited number of hunts per year to insure that our deer are not over hunted.
Archery and Rifle hunts available.
$550 per day. Includes Meals and Lodging.
$175 per day for non-hunters. Includes Meals and Lodging.
- 3 days hunting with 4 nights lodging, meals included $1,800 per person
- 5 days hunting with 6 nights lodging, meals included $2,600 per person
What to Bring for Your Deer Hunt:
- Must bring your own Rifle/Bow/Crossbow
- Ammunition or arrows
- GA Hunting License required
- Camouflage clothing suitable for weather conditions
- Comfortable boots suggested
- Blaze orange required